Friday, May 29, 2009

Princess Grace {Lakeland Tampa Child Photographer}


My little girl has finally decided to be a "GIRL"
Since she was born, I have tried really hard to make her "girly". She pulled all her hair things out, she runs around naked, covered in food, plays in the mud and has scraped up knees..
But yesterday, she decided to dress up!!! I had to capture her in her dancing best!! The lighting isn't perfect, as she was "dancing mommy, dancing" but these moments were! I have waited 14 years for this!!
Dance, baby, Dance!



















10 comments:

Natasha said...

I love all of those pettis I need to get some more!

Frances L. said...

Love it when "they" decide to be princesses. :)

Mary Beth Johnson said...

I love the second to the last one! :) Looks like your girl has got some moves! ;)

Stephanie said...

What a fun little shoot! I love the last 2!

esianoyam3 said...

So much fun! I especially love the last two. You have some great tutus!!

janephoto said...

She's so cute and it looks like she had a ball. Cute images.

Deb said...

Love them!!! Pettis are so much FUN.

h said...

Your girl is so pretty, I love those pettis, I need to have one for my girls too~

Christine Romano said...

Awe how lovely! Lighting is difficult when they are moving around especially when you're in a tight spot, but these are really awesome! I love the last one!

Photography by Ela said...

I love these! These moments are the best...