Sunday, March 22, 2009

Best Friends {Lakeland Tampa Newborn Photographer}

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
~Author Unknown

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I like her because she smiles at me and means it. ~Anonymous

Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
~Plautus

5 comments:

barbi b said...

how sweet!

Mary Beth Johnson said...

I love that last one! Adorable!

Jane Photo said...

These are so precious.

Blessed Life Photography said...

I love these! All of them! Especially the last one!

PhotoLog said...

You captured them just right! Love these!