Friday, March 14, 2008

Color My World

Color My World
Amanda Dickenson
Paint a rainbow to fill the sky, With wonder and bliss,
See eyes light up so bright with colors not to miss,
Laugh the colors around the streets,
Speak the colors to new people you meet,
We should all live in a colorful place,
With smiles painted on each child's face,
Color my world and make the rain shine,
Full of happy things and fun that last all the time,
Take all the darkness away,
And make it bright and shiny every day,
With lush green grass and Sky's of blue,
Warm sunshine and sea's of new,
A wisp of cool air and flowers so bright,
A fresh night sky let the stars light the night,
Morning dew crisp and freshly laid,
Tall trees stand proud from the day they were made,
Color my world for all to see,
Take my hand, Paint a rainbow with me.


No comments: